|Usage||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Available Service||Installation & Re- Installation|
|Service Location Type||Residential Building, Corporate Building, Commercial Building & Health Care Center |
|We Provides||Wooden Flooring, PU / PVC Flooring, Rubber Flooring & Synthetic Flooring |
|Other Available Services||Tennis Court Flooring, Basketball Flooring, Volley Ball Court Flooring, Gymnasium Flooring|
|No. of Year in Business||3 Years|
|Is It Provide AMC||Not Provide Amc|
A One Wood Craft offers the most advanced, professional squash courts for national and international games. A One Wood Craft’s Air Cush Wooden Flooring system, confirming the requirement of the World Squash Federation (WSF), consists of Kiln Seasoned (dried) imported American or Canadian Hard Maple or European Sycamore Wood surface boards and the under frame made of Imported Fir/Spruce/Pine Wood runners from New Zealand (Australia) or Germany.
We do have vendors in each state that makes us the biggest supplier of Maple Wooden Flooring in India. We do have Squash Court Flooring Manufacturer unit in Mumbai. These surfaces are approved by the World Squash Federation (WSF).
Product Feature :
- Squash Court Wooden Sports Flooring system, confirming the requirement of WSF (World Squash Federation)
- Air Cushion EPDM Rubber Paid 19mm & 10 mm
- Imported Polish
Technical Specification :
- Surface Board :- Made of Kiln Seasoned (moisture contain of approximately 14% at the time time of dispatch), Treated Maple Wood finished with 21 mm thick, 57 to 83 mm wide and in random length in tongue and groove shape. The edges of the boards will have a finger lock groove and the bottom side with air pass groove and treated with special anti-termite and water resistant lacquer.
- Maple wood is hardest woods and is the recommended wood for squash court and approved by WSF (World Squash Federation). All major tournaments are played on Maple Wood Floor only.
- The Under Frame :- Imported pine wood made of commercial quality runners of 70 mm x 45 mm,treated with anti-termite solution and fixed on the bottom side with 19 mm or 10mm thick EPDM air cushioned pads, staple through the two wings at 300 mm x 300 mm
- The Installation: The IPS sub-floor to be treated with Acrostic and a vapor barrier of 1- 2 ml.(100 – 200 micron) thick to be placed on the leveled IPS sub-floor before lying the under frame. The runners having air-cushion pads to be placed on the vapor barrier in perfect level at 350 mm c/c in one direction. The surface boards will be screwed to the runners through the tongue only and will lock the screwed tongue by the groove of the adjoining boards. The ends of the boards will be locked by inserting the wooden fingers through the edge grooves and fixed with suitable adhesive. An expansion of 8 to 10 mm to be left open between the wooden flooring and the surrounding tiled area / walls.
- The Finishing: After installation the floor will be machine sanded in uniform level and finished with PU Polishing water based polyurethane lacquer. The Game line marking to be carried out in required colors before applying the finish coat.
- Squash Court
- Indoor Basketball Court
- Indoor Badminton Court
- Multi Purpose Hall
- Maple Wood :This is the hardest of hard woods and is the recommended wood for Squash, Basketball and Badminton Courts.
- All major tournaments of these sports are played on a maple wood floor