Squash Court Glass Back Wall System Supply and Installation, fixture and fitting of free standing glass back wall system made of 12 mm and 7ft (2130 mm) height toughened glass back wall with four panels, one door, four full height glass support fins, and all material required for erecting the glass wall. Tested by leading competent authorities, A One Wood Craft’s Glass Wall System meets all recommended safety standards for Squash Court. The glass walls give a clear unimpeded vision of the game performing on the court which also helps in coaching and provides a good view for the referee. Product
• 12 mm Thick Toughened Glass with 4 Panels
• 1 Door
• 4 Full Height Glass Support Fins
• Aluminium Coated Fitting
• Nylon Coated Fitting
Technical Specification :
• This glass back wall is stabilized with 30cm deep glass fins. The squash court door is opening (DIN left) to the inside and is fixed to hinges at the side. • The fins are fixed to the floor with angles and then the floor I installed. The opening in the floor with around 25cm x 35cm is covered with an anodized aluminum plate.
• The A ONE Freestanding Glass Back Wall consists of two glass panels of 2.13m x 2.75m and a door, which is 90cm wide and made of 12mm safety glass.
• This glass back wall is mostly used in connection with the installation of a glass court.
• Glass headpieces can be installed at any time. For this purpose it is necessary to plan the supporting profiles at the side walls high enough and to fix a steel tube at the right height. The headpieces are then hung from the carrier.Thus all connection details are solved.
• Long life span of at least 10-12 years
• Easy to maintain
• If there is damage on the floor, one can fix that local area without having to remove the whole product
• Clear View for the Supporters, Referee and Coach